A SelfCare Workshop
(Learn in 1-day, Use for a lifetime)
LET YOUR BODY FUNCTION NATURALLY, HEALTHILY.
Repair, Restore, 'Updates', Self-Regulate, Self-Heal.
✔ De-clutter the foggy mind & brain chatter, to
- make space for ability to concentrate
- off-load excess worrying and other emotions
- prevent from staying awake at night
- slow down stress and be more in the present
✔ Turn-off Fight & Flight mechanism that
- hinders rest-mode, to promote quality sleep
- calms restlessness, and anxiety
- regulate mood swing and sugar metabolism
✔ Switch-on Immune System’s ability to recognize harmful bacteria and virus (including negative emotions and energies), to defend the body.
✔ Healthy circulation of nerves, fluids and toxic thoughts
- break bad habit patterns
- inhibit fear from clouding goals and passion
- prevent possibility of diseases returning and problems repeating itself…etc.
✔ Balanced, less bias, better clarity, more perspectives.
BodyTalk Access prepares your bodymind to manage difficulties and approach opportunities with confidence!!!
Whether you are looking for ways to overcome health concerns, rectify emotional complexities, resolve mental confusion, mend relationship issues or enhance physical fitness, BodyTalk Access might be the solution you've been searching for.
Besides enjoying overall improvements in health, work productivity, creativity, and establishing healthy boundaries in relationships, you will also notice the mind is less bias and more objective in the long run.
You'll have a peace of mind knowing you are adequately equipped to protect yourself and your loved ones from harmful external factors, including negative energies and invasive thoughts...etc., and maintain optimal health ALL Levels.
WHO ATTEND BODYTALK ACCESS WORKSHOP?
~ layperson, parents, caregiver, educator, seeker, or healthcare provider!
- Individuals: Equipped with easy tools that will significantly impact the overall health and well-being when used regularly as part of self-care health-routine.
- Teachers, Students or anyone working with children in a learning environment: Improve mental focus and memory, which ultimately will lead to improved grades and a deeper understanding of the material.
- Parents: children naturally LOVE BodyTalk Access for it allows them process emotional and mental state internally so they can communicate their feelings with the adults and feel calm and happiness within. They can be taught these techniques themselves, or can be assisted by an adult.
- Sports, Fitness: Enhance endurance, coordination, flexibility, structure.
- At Work/Office: Lowers absenteeism from sick days, improved behavior and communication with management and between colleagues for overall improvement in productivity.
- Perfect for any first responder, emergency worker, caregiver, and even flight attendants, as they deal with people experiencing shock and trauma.
- The basic BodyTalk Access skill set will assist individuals recover from shock at times of emergency, so that they can recuperate more quickly.
WHAT IS THE BODYTALK ACCESS?
✔︎ A routine for health-maintenance that updates the 'operating-system of human body' at regular intervals.
- A 1-Day workshop (taught in 2-parts),
- Consists of a set of 5 practical techniques,
- Applied daily as a complete set, in only 10-minutes (out of the entire 1,440 minutes in a day).
✔︎ Can be done once a day or more depending on body's need.
✔︎ Can be applied onto self as well as for others.
✔︎ Profound positive effect on common household illnesses and injuries, even in emergency situations while personnel are on their way.
✔︎ You will receive a Manual and Certificate (BodyTalk Access Technician) upon completion of workshop.
WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
Times has changed, where these has become inevitable in modern living:-
Increased brain activity
Feelings of lack of/rushing against time
Meeting multiple datelines
Toxicity in food, and other stressful people
Air pollution in the environment (indoor & outdoor)
Confined living spaces
Lack of exercise
Society demands contributed to suppressing emotional-psychological expression
Dependent on external stimulants - caffeine, alcohol, vitamins, professional advise to stay healthy.
BODYTALK ACCESS provide you and your family:-
- A Health-routine that enables your body to 'Reboot & Update itself', to flow smoothly with life's events and changes.
- Allows your bodymind to response better to environmental stress, less susceptible to illnesses, stronger social, physial, and emotional immunity, sleep better and much more.
- Perform regular health maintenance (energy detox) at your own pace
- Improve tolerance towards stress (physical, emotional, mental) as you boost your immune system naturally.
- Make health-related choices based on your own body’s needs.
- Awareness and discussion on facts and myths on what your bodymind requires to restore and maintain optimal health, including the science and principles behind each of the Access techniques.
Mar 1, 2019 Friday: (6:00pm-9:30pm)
Mar 2, 2019 Saturday: (10:00am-1:30pm)
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION
BENEFITS OF BODYTALK ACCESS AS HEALTH ROUTINE
Provides (1) Immediate relief, (2) Gradual improvements and (3) Long-lasting health solutions.
Common uses and reported benefits as follows:
Assist body heal faster in any recovery process
Decrease medical bills in long-run
Enhancement performance (Exams, Interview, Meetings...etc)
Handy stress management tool
Integrates and improves effectiveness of other Treatment or Professional care
Regulate and stabilize emotional roller coaster
Enhancement performance (Exams, Interview, Meetings...etc)
Quick injury response
Reduces long-term chronic ailments
Synchronise circulation between of blood; nerves; lymph; hormones; Qi (氣) to maintain a stable flow between the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual & energy body
And much more . . .
Allow mind to Switch-Off, so body can fully rest, sleep and recuperate
Improves mobility of lymphatic system
Instant relieve for aches & pain
Promote water absorption for cellular and metabolic functions
Balance the split-mind; from doubt, uncertainty & indecisiveness to promote clarity
Ease mental overload ('re-boot' brain from ‘hang', like a computer), to prevent overtaxing and accumulating of stress
Increase awareness of over-extending self, to minimise engaging in unhealthy relationships
Prevent self sabotage and self-destructive behaviours to enhance self worthiness
Synchronise brain functions to increase flexibility and reduce rigidity
Eliminate toxins (including emotions, thoughts & belief systems) to ease emotional baggage
Inner stability and confidence to gradually step out of comfort zone to pursue passion and strive for excellence
Regulate mood swings
Respond to health issues or life's situation objectively and constructively
Stabilize emotional roller coaster
Improve spiritual immunity and self defence
Protect from invasive energies, so you are less susceptible by external influences and expectations
On the overall, it gives the body a general sense of relaxed mode, inner-peace, feeling unstuck, things previously perceived impossible are more do-able.
Here are some of the reported Testimonials.
5 general basic BodyTalk SystemTM techniques combined into a daily regimen which, when applied, have a significant impact on a person's health status.
✔︎ The first two techniques balance the brain, so that the brain is turned on and communicating appropriately.
✔︎ The next two techniques balance the metabolic processes of the body and the entire immune system, helping the body be more resilient to stress and external forces, such as germs and viruses.
✔︎ The final technique helps to balance qi, posture and the physical structure of the body, thus improving range-of-motion, flexibility and overall coordination of the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
The Fast Aid routine combines two of the above techniques to assist in helping the body recover from all sorts of minor to major injuries by shifting the body out of a state of shock and trauma back into the growth and healing mode. Fast Aid technique helps the bodymind draw attention to an injury so that the healing process can be jump-started.
1. Cortices: The Cortices technique is designed to improve and balance communication between the two hemispheres of the brain, take the brain out of shock (in minor and major emergency situations), and “clear the congested mind”. (It’s like hitting the reset button on your brain’s computer.). Specific immediate effects include improvements in thinking ability, memory, concentration, stress reduction, feelings of well-being, and general physiological functioning of the body.
Click to watch demonstration and learn how to apply the Cortices Technique.
2. Switching: Switching is a normal biological protective or warning mechanism of the body, designed to stop us from overtaxing the body physically, mentally, or emotionally due to stress and from going into self-destructive behaviors. Normal brain coordination is compromised and this can show up as inattentiveness, poor decision-making, confusion, making silly mistakes, poor coordination, and mood swings. The switching technique helps to normalize the stress threshold, manage stress more effectively and reduce our total stress levels.
3. Hydration: The body is 70-80% water. All physiological processes in the cells, nerves, organs, and other structures are dependent upon the body’s ability to absorb water. Even if someone drinks plenty of water, the body may not be utilizing it well. The Hydration technique helps to correct the body’s ability to fully use the water it has available - greatly improve the efficiency of all for cellular and metabolic functions.
4. Body Chemistry: This amazing technique is designed to stimulate the immune system of the body to address many chronic and acute conditions. Often viruses, bacteria, and parasites/micro-parasistes are not effectively addressed by the body’s immune system because of various imbalances in the body. This technique also helps the immune system address allergies and food intolerances while eliminating toxins (including thoughts or belief systems) and waste products from connectives tissues and bodymind. complex.
5. Reciprocals: The Reciprocals technique involves having unrestricted flow of energy/QI through the body. Qi flow is critical to healthy functioning and integrity of the bodymind complex. So, reestablishing coordination of the structures of the body, muscles and balance of the muscle tone can have significant effects on many forms of injuries, arthritis, circulatory issues, coordination patterns, spinal problems, and chronic pain.
* Fast Aid (Additional Technique) - an effective first aid system that is non-invasive, safe, and extremely simple. It will resolve simple issues as a stand-alone technique. For serious conditions, it is designed to be used safely until specialized healthcare arrives.
- In a minor/household emergency (cut, scrape, burn or allergic reaction), employing the BodyTalk Fast Aid Protocol may be all that is required to stop the pain and bleeding.
- During major emergencies or life-threatening situations (heart attack or stroke, drowned, industrial or car accident...etc) with major internal/external bleeding, immediate application of Fast Aid can be effective in reducing the impact of accident victims including other involved parties from going into shock while helping to stabilize the emotional distress. In serious conditions it is designed to be used safely until specialized healthcare personnel arrives.
PHILOSOPHY AND PURPOSE OF BODYTALK ACCESS
Why does human body require 're-booting' and 'updating'
What used to work well in the past, may no longer do now.
Regular UPDATES ensures your body's functions isn't Out-Dated.
Example: A LATEST Immune System (antibodies & immune cells) seeks out, detect and destroy latest invasionary and harmful factors effectively.
Operating from old routine and strategies, types of food and drink, activities, friends, environment, etc. keeps us within our comfort zone and may result in these scenarios
Out-dated immune cells - Unable to detect new viruses, parasites and bacteria, including negative-energies; resulting in a vulnerable body, constantly under attack
Congested thoughts and emotions
Out-dated or rigid belief systems
Mental blockages, adds to accumulated stress
Insecurity, guilt and fears from trying-out something new
Poor decision making
Constantly getting sick ... etc.
The above can be detrimental to health, inhibits growth and limits us to what we can potentially achieve in our lives.