BodyTalk Fundamentals Integrations (BTFI) ~ 3-days
Practical skills NOT covered in the BodyTalk Fundamentals classroom nor in your manual.
The blueprint that supports your practise and accomplish a vision in helping others.
✔︎ Gain clarity of the meaning, purpose and direction of your practice.
✔︎ Debrief BodyTalk Formula constructively and objectively, so your clients leave feeling empowered about themselves and the conditions they came to you for.
✔︎ Ways-to introduce/describe BodyTalk to potential clients.
✔︎ Define how reality is created, leading to disease manifestation, through understand deeper meaning of BodyTalk techniques & formulas.
WHO ATTEND BTFI COURSE?
Pre-requisites: BodyTalk Fundamentals
This course is designed for BodyTalk students to delve deeper into the practical aspects towards doing BodyTalk sessions professionally.
Upon completion of this course, participants will gain confidence and motivated to:
- Start your Practise (business, part-time, passion/personal) according to your own needs and purpose
- Identify strengths (where to focus and continue to grow) & manage weaknesses, through the mirroring concept ~ Where you focus expands; What you nurture grows!.
- Identify and differentiate between these skills:
- Revealing BodyTalk formula
- Understand the formula innate has revealed through you
- Interpret your understanding of the formula to client
- Debrief your understanding of interpreted formula to clients
- Enhance mirror-ing and observation skills as a Quantum Observer, that steers you towards becoming a outstanding BodyTalk Practitioner!
Reach out to the intended audience you want to help and support - while aligning your personal vision and values with BodyTalk.
WHY ATTEND THIS COUSE?
"This course will vary slightly from Instructor to Instructor" ~ IBA.
"Having practised BodyTalk for 11-years, coordinated courses for 8-years and facilitated studygroups for 6-years; led me to design the Fundamentals Integration course the way it is now, for 3 main reasons:-
- Many don't know how to interpret BodyTalk formulas
- Even more don't know how to explain what is BodyTalk
- Others lack objectivityYet majority, don't know where to start and how to proceed" ~ Irene Khor
Click here to secure your seat!
- Setting-the-stage: Identify your platform (business, part-time, passion, personal, altruism ... others)
- Identify strengths & weakness through the mirroring concept (Where you focus expands; What you nurture grows).
- Cultivate strengths, Track progress, Manage weaknesses
- What is BodyTalk to you?
- Agenda: differentiate between yours from and clients
- Discipline versus Distractions
- Know the BodyTalk techniques well, before using them - to explore the functional aspects and Principles behind each BodyTalk Technique.
- Understand it's implications at different levels - Psychological, Emotional, Physical, Social, Spiritual...etc…
- Managing client’s expectations - with the art-of-listening principle: “Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood” (How to 'listen' to the body, the formula, and to client/family/friends)
- Active Listening Skills Exercise - Understanding vs. Assumption
- Perform full session and document BodyTalk formula
- Understand BodyTalk formula, “interpret” Techniques, before debrief the entire session, objectively. (One can't translate before understanding)
- Ways to book, perform and debrief distant session
- Principles of giving Constructive Feedback and avoid Unsolicited Advise
- Introducing BodyTalk to new and potential clients/family/friends - The BoyScout Metaphor
- Review the importance and implications of Permissions in BodyTalk
- Discussion about how to prepare for the CBP Certification
- Elaborate on using the Appendices in the back of the Fundamentals manual.
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions: (Why BodyTalkers don’t feel drained after session, can’t absorb ‘negative’ energy from others; how to work with agendas; when to charge for session, how to book Follow-up appointments…etc.)
Practise with Conviction!
Preparing you for Clarity when you are on The Stage!
Practice BodyTalk skilfully, purposefully
"I've structured the Fundamentals Integration course, customized to your needs. It may have the answer you need to pursue BodyTalk professionally and with passion!" ~ Irene Khor
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Jan 4 - 6, 2019
(Friday, 9:30am - 5:30pm)