PRIVATE BODYTALK SESSION
What resides in your body, is the ultimate healing mechanism, unique only to you!
A personalised BodyTalk healing session helps the individual to heal completely, by revealing the internal malfunctions, which contributes to the manifestation of a disease or problem.
Helps you to resolve:-
- recent ailments or physical injuries,
- past injuries not recovering well,
- a challenging phase in life that involves a combination of these factors - emotional wound, psychological conditionings, physical discomforts or spiritual growth.
Especially when it is associated with past trauma, cumulation of subtle shock or pro-longed stress.
1-on-1 BodyTalk Session:
We will assist you through your healing process by retrieving from your body’s wisdom, the contributing factors ("root causes") stored in cellular memory that led to the manifestation of ailments, pain, disease, deep rooted guilt or hurt.
When there are no apparent problems, it is advisable to get BodyTalk maintenance session as ‘tune-ups’ for the body to remain healthily ‘updated’ and prepared. That's also to support life's ongoing changes and avoid interruptions in case unexpected events took place, that can potentially disrupt health if one is caught off guard.
The major assets of integrating the above modalities is to support the body's needs and your healing journey by listening to the body's priority for different techniques by applying 'right treatment, right place, right time', for most effective results!
What happens in a BodyTalk session
- Sessions are held with clients fully clothed.
- Your session begins with you completing an Intake Form, indicating medical history and health status and establishing the areas to address during your BodyTalk session.
- BodyTalk practitioner will consult your innate wisdom via the Yes/No communication is also called neuromuscular biofeedback.
- The communication is done using the BodyTalk Protocol chart to establish the order and sequence to establish faulty communication circuit link (within the bodymind or with environment) by constructing a "formula" that describes the energetic circuit that will be re-established.
- By understanding that your body has an inherent knowledge of itself, the BodyTalk Practitioner is able to quickly and easily ask your body what communication circuits have become compromised and in which order these lines of communication need to be re-established for the fastest possible healing process to occur.
- After your bodymind reveals what is out of communication, the practitioner will Tap to Synchronize and Balance, called the tapping process. By gently tapping on the head, the brain becomes aware of and repairs or "fix" the faulty communication. Then tapping over the sternum (chest bone area or heart) ensures that the new information is stored throughout the whole body.
How long is a BodyTalk session
A BodyTalk session usually lasts between 30 and 45 minutes.
The length of a session is not indicative of the quality of the session or the results that occur; as even the simplest sessions can be quite profound.
The bodymind knows just how many changes and corrections it is ready to initiate in any given session, and will therefore indicate when the session is complete and may even establish a time when you may need to return for a follow-up session.
Click here for more information about principles and philosophy of BodyTalk, whether it can help you, and what it addresses.
Contact us today to make an appointment, for a personal session to help you find your own healing abilities.
Distant Session Procedure
- Set the appointment date/time
- Payment via PayPal or credit online (from my website link) >>> http://awakeningtouch.com.sg/services-rates/ (or local Bank Transfer)
- Complete Intake Form, returned via email (latest) 24-hours prior to appointment (For new clients)
- In the event that the 2nd & 3rd points above have not been fulfilled 24-hours prior to scheduled appointment, session will not proceed
- Proceed session as scheduled (remotely); if need to Skype/Facetime, let me know so i can set 10 minutes before scheduled appointment for a brief chat before session.
- During session, you can be sleeping, lying or sitting down in quiet place if possible or proceed day as usual, if its not too hectic a day or heavy workout or intense activity
- Upon completion of session, I will send you a summary report via email. If you have any questions, you may reply the email after that.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Session are by appointment only
- Distant healing for clients in other countries or those that have distant relatives but wish they could experience a session. Sessions by appointment only during clinic hours.
- Clinic hours are 9:30am to 6:30 pm from Tuesday to Friday and 10:30am to 3:30pm on Saturday.
- Duration of each session is approximately 20 to 45 minutes. (The length of a session is not indicative of the quality of the session or the results that occur; as even the simplest sessions can be quite profound.)
- Number of sessions required varies for each individual. However on acute conditions or severe problems, an average of 3 to 5 sessions on a short period of time may be recommended. Most treatment courses for palpable improvements are 3 to 5 sessions but your body-mind complex may always want to feel well and healthier which you'll be guided on preventive healing treatments that will help you achieve personal growth and awareness.
- BodyTalk treatments or sessions can be used as alone healing modality or easily combined with other modalities such as medical treatments where you are under allopathic medicine, homeopathy, Ayurvedic ailments, chinese herbs, acupuncture or any other modality that is relevant useful for your healing.
In consideration of those on the waiting list, we would appreciate a minimum of 24 hours notice of any cancellation or change of appointment.
Any appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged a cancellation fee, equivalent to the treatment fee.